Often times you know the answers. But knowledge doesn’t always translate into action. Our personal coaches work exclusively with you and your team to support you and hold your feet to the fire.
Basketball great Michael Jordan had a coach. Mia Hamm, women’s superstar soccer player, had a coach. We all need a coach. Even Michelle Kwan, ladies’ world champion figure skater, tried coaching herself and the results were disastrous. So she once again returned to having a coach. As gifted as these hall of fame athletes are, they all have one thing in common. They all employed the help of a coach. Why? Because they all recognized the need for someone to push them, encourage them, and give them objective, honest feedback so they could reach much higher heights than they would have flying solo.
How Our Coaching Will Help You and Your Practice
Here are just some of the systems and processes we’ll provide and help implement in your practice:
- Support in developing your practice vision, the cornerstone of your success
- Collecting money BEFORE treatment is rendered, as well as explaining ways to maximize use of outside funding to eliminate in-house financing
- Increasing value of appointment time to decrease/eliminate cancellations and no-shows
- Helping you to take back control of your schedule, allowing you to stay on time and give patients your undivided attention
- Teach your staff communication and listening skills that will promote increased patient–centered case acceptance
- Explain how to most effectively use your time in team meetings (aka vision sessions)
- Cross-training to avoid bottlenecks
Even if you don’t have the answers, having a coach will save you both time and money because you will get to where you want to be much faster, not to mention the headaches you’ll avoid from the mistakes you make. And, you’ll reach heights you never thought possible.